Pediatric Ent of Oklahoma is now offering Telehealth.
What is Telehealth? Live videoconferencing: a two-way audiovisual link between a patient and a care provider.
- Telehealth is a simple way to conduct a consultation with your doctor.
- No co-pays. All the Insurance companies cover the appointment.
- We must have a valid email in our system to complete this process.
- We have established Helpwithtelehealth@peds-ent.com to contact if you have any questions or issues.
- You must complete all three steps to make the appointment process work.
- Please call our clinic today (405-608-8833) and we can set you up with a Telehealth appointment.
What to Expect during your TeleHealth Appointment:
When your telehealth appointment is scheduled, you will receive an email with links and instructions for your appointment (titled Telehealth Appointment Scheduled: Pediatric ENT of Oklahoma). If you do not receive an email when you scheduled, you should call our clinic. Follow the instructions in your email to connect with us on your computer or mobile device. Your appointment is done in three easy steps.
Step 1 – Prepare Your Device
(Your appointment will not work if you skip this step!)
USING A COMPUTER WORKSTATION
Step 2 – Self Check In 60 Minutes Before Visit – let us know you’re ready!
You will self-check from a computer using the link in your email
Important Note – Your link is valid ONLY on the day of your appointment.
Step 3 – Join Video 30 Minutes Before Visit
You will join the video using the link or Room ID in your email
Your nurse will meet you in the chatroom – your doctor will meet you there when it is time for your appointment.