No positions currently available
Now hiring an Audiology Front Desk Assistant for our North Oklahoma City location!
Pediatric ENT of Oklahoma (PEO) is a comprehensive ENT clinic dedicated to the treatment of pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat disorders. We specialize in the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care of a variety of disorders including care for ears and hearing as Oklahoma’s Pediatric ENT and Hearing specialists. We strive to provide top-quality family-centered care to children of all ages in Oklahoma. We pride ourselves in promoting
a healthy team-based work environment so we can provide the best care to our patients as possible. Our ENT Physicians and Doctors of Audiology are working together closely as we grow our Audiology practice. This is an exciting time to join the PEO family!
About the Job:
The primary role of this full-time Patient Service Representative (PSR) position is to monitor and manage the workflow of our patients coming in to see our audiologists. This includes check in/check out for hearing tests or hearing aid/implant services. Daily tasks may include updating demographics, verifying insurance, processing payments and receipts, aiding families in patient paperwork, faxing or requesting audiology records, and other clerical tasks as assigned by audiologists. This person may also assist in ENT check in or answer phones as needed.
Candidates should possess good communication skills, interpersonal skills, pleasant phone etiquette, and should be able to excel in a team setting with a family-friendly environment.
Required skills include:
- High school education or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Pleasant phone etiquette
- Basic math for debits/credits
- General computer skills (or a willingness to learn)
- Personal and professional integrity
Preferred skills include:
- Working knowledge of patient registration
- Experience with a front office in a clinical setting such as medical, audiology, or dental office
- Relevant customer service experience
- Experience with electronic health records
- Bilingual skills are a plus (but not required)
Pediatric ENT of Oklahoma offers:
- Regular business hours of 7:30am to 4:30pm, fulltime position with potential overtime if desired.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience and skill level of applicants.
- Regular opportunities for advancement based on performance.
- Benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health Insurance (including Dental and Vision option) after 90 days of employment
- 401K Retirement plan at 1 year and 1k service hours (January and July entry dates into plan)
- Paid Time Off