Pediatric ENT of Oklahoma partners with Pediatric Communication Solutions (PCS) to provide speech, language, swallowing, and feeding therapy for children with a wide array of challenges.
pcs offers the following services:
- Comprehensive speech-language evaluations
- Feeding consultation for babies with cleft lip/palate
- Feeding/swallowing evaluations
- Multidisciplinary voice evaluations
- Multidisciplinary velopharyngeal insufficiency (VPI) evaluations
- Private therapy services including: childhood apraxia of speech, expressive language disorders, feeding/swallowing disorders, neuromuscular electrical stimulation, orofacial myofunctional disorders, pragmatic/social skills, receptive language disorders, resonance disorders, voice disorders, speech sound disorders