for Congenital Ear Deformities
Pediatric ENT of Oklahoma utilizes InfantEar™ technology to effectively treat congenital ear deformities, preventing the need for surgical intervention in a safe and comfortable way.
These common deformities of the ear are often treatable using ear molding if applied within the first few weeks of life:
- Helical Rim
- Stahl’s Ear
- Constricted Ear
- Cup/Lop Ear
Early intervention is critical. Custom-fit to each patient while in-office, molding takes only 2-3 weeks if initiated within the first few weeks of life.
- Alternate to surgical intervention
- Simple, quick in-office application
- Custom-fit for each patient
- Soft materials for safety/comfort
- Short treatment timeline – only 2-3 weeks of molding required if initiated early
- Less costly than surgical intervention, which is rarely covered by insurance