To Our Valued Patients:
COVID-19, otherwise known as Coronavirus, is spreading across our nation. Our primary concern, as always, is your health and well-being. At Pediatric ENT of Oklahoma, we are taking every precaution possible to minimize the spread of the virus and create a safe space for our patients and team members.
We are stringently following recommendations provided by public health officials to minimize spread of the virus. In addition to an increased in-house cleaning schedule, we have implemented the following protocol:
– We are taking the temperature of all patients and their parent/guardian before they enter the clinic.
– We are cleaning the exam rooms with disinfectant between patients.
– We are limiting the number of family members who may enter the clinic to one parent or guardian per patient.
– All parent/guardian(s) are required to wear a mask in the clinic at all times.
– If unable to make your appointment, please call to cancel.
We ask you and your family to please stay at home if you have a fever or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
We thank you for your cooperative efforts toward health and safety of all our patients and staff!
Pediatric ENT of OK