For your information Pediatric ENT of Oklahoma will be partnering with the University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, College of Allied Health’s John Keys Speech and Hearing Center, for audiology services, effective November 1, 2017. Debbie Earley, Au.D., CCC-A, the audiologist who has been serving our patients, will be transitioning to that facility for this interim period until our new clinic opens in January.
Our clinic will send the referrals to that facility and they will contact you to schedule your child.
- John Keys Speech and Hearing Center
- 1200 N. Stonewall, Oklahoma City, OK
This transition will allow us to continue to provide quality audiology services to your families in this interim period. Services at John Keys Speech and Hearing Center will include:
- Diagnostic audiologic assessments-all ages including infants, including ABR’s.
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Hearing Aid/Hearing Assistive Technology Consultations and Fittings
- Cochlear Implant Mapping- all ages
- Speech and language evaluations
- Interprofessional, Language, Enrichment and Pre-Kindergarten program (iLEAP)
- Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Clinic
We thank you for your patience during this transition. If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office at 405-608-8833, or John Keys Speech and Hearing Center, 405-271-2866