To Our Valued Patient,
COVID-19, otherwise known as Coronavirus, is spreading across our nation. Our primary concern, as always, is your health and well-being. Here at Pediatric ENT of Ok, we are taking every precaution possible to minimize the spread of the virus and create a safe space for our patients and team members.
We are stringently following the recommendations provided by Public Health to minimize the spread of the virus. Implementation of an increased in-house cleaning schedule has taken effect. We are implementing the following protocol:
– We are taking the temperature of all patient and parent or guardian before they enter the clinic.
– We are cleaning the exam rooms with disinfectant between patients.
– We have hired a company that will provide increased viral sanitation throughout the clinic.
– We are working on implementing virtual visits (video clinic visits).
– Patients may check-in and wait in their vehicles. We request that you leave a cell phone number with the front desk to call for your appointment.
– If you have a follow-up appointment and not having any issues you may call us to reschedule.
– Please call and cancel your appointment to alleviate any no shows on our schedules.
We ask you and your family to please stay-at-home if you have a fever or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
We thank you for your cooperative efforts toward health and wellbeing!
Pediatric ENT of OK